Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Hmmm.. Life past fast... Hahaz... It is already week 8 out of the 10 weeks!! OMG!!! Hahaz... Anyway, i failed a test... Hahaz... Not making a big WOO-HA out of it... But really sian la... Expected it... But must thanks Mrs. Kok and class 3/5 chance to those who fail to take re-test... Thanks!!! Hope it will pull me up to a A2!!Real worried that all these extra-curriculum really will affect my studies... At first, I am challenging myself to take up EVERYTHING! But time shows that I am not that versatile/flexible yet... Will have to buck up for everything... Haha... I only have 100% to give... Since I have 4 things to worry... I can only give 25% to each?? Means failure for all?? Die!! Hahaz... Anyway, another 'emo' post... Lolz... Retarded me... Hahaz... Anyway just ended A cappella Championships... 2 ends for the results... Haiz... Dunno be haoppy or sad... But everything over le la... Just have to push them more I guess?? Not enough...Buaibuai ppl!!
Stuffs I painted @ Tuesday, August 12, 2008