Sunday, May 25, 2008
PPL!!! Hmmm... CHOIR MAY CAMP has ended!! So fast!! My god!! Through this camp, the choir seriously bonded quite well... Can see that some of them starting to get along better!! This time not gonna blog about each day le... Hahaz... This choir camp also made me change some views of people(in a good way), yah... found out that I am at fault for interpreting them wrongly...Yah... I thought tomorrow will be the day camp la!! I nearly went crazy!! But luckily it is tuesday... So tomorrow can slack at home.. Sleep... Rest well for the past few days that I did not... Hahaz... Then slightly busy... Then will be busy on 3weeks onwards!! This June holidays, I wanna go out with: - JAP GANG!!- 2/1 GUYS!!- J.C.Y.W!!- 3/5'08 Yeah... This few groups of ppl!! Hahaz... Hope can!! => Anyway got quite a number of days already blocked for some other activities liao... Still got council day camp(activity).. Die... EXCO need to meet out soon liao!! Maybe 2nd week will be meeting + camp!!ok.. Buai ppl! I gonna slack!! Not sleep.. But slack!! =X..
Stuffs I painted @ Sunday, May 25, 2008