Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Oh yah! i nearly forgot 1 thing... I have to thank alot of ppl for the camp.. These are the ones..Wei Chee - for caring when I am having fever and being so strong during campChin ying - for caring when I am having feverAmanda - for caring when I am having fever and leading the choir during rehearsalsZhi Qing - for caring when I am having feverYan Ling - for caring when I am having feverAaron - for caring when I am having feverYu Zhen - for caring when I am having feverShao Kwang - for caring when I am having feverXiu Xian - for caring when I am having feverArifin - for caring when I am having feverLi Yu - For that big big pen <wonder if cambridge allows it?>Georgina - For the Lollipop she gaveJaime - For the lolipop she gaveAgnes - for the cards she gaveALL seniors - for attendiing the handover ceremony and giving such a wonderful performancesALL choir members - for being so well and co-operative during camp!!Yup!! I think thats all!! Hope I did not miss out anyone... Tell me if I did!!
Stuffs I painted @ Tuesday, May 27, 2008