Saturday, January 12, 2008
HEY!! Lolz.. Had 2 days of fun.. Lolz.. OKie I talk about yesterday..
YESTERDAY
Okie.. So friday.. Lolz.. Had normal lessons bah.. Missed Double-A performance... Zzz.. 3/5 late dismissal.. Zzz.. Oh yah!! I failed my maths QUIZ!! AHHHH!!! Need to practise more.. Lolz.. Then had OM meeting.. Some idea.. And then went home quickly.. Bathe, bought cake and went to Yio Chu Kang to meet them for the party.. Lolz... Then walk and walk to Kah jie's hse lor.. After that wait for birthday girl to come then start to eat.. Cut cake and sang birthday song for both RENEE and DIWAKAR!! Lolz.. Diwakar one is today.. Lolz.. After that me, Des, Kah, Yan ying and Cherie went up.. Jen ting joined us afterwards.. Play and play.. For about 1hr bah.. Hahaz.. Then went back down..
Saw Ms Chin.. Hui Cheng, Xing Jie, Serene, Hui Lin, Qian Ru, Wanting, Joey, Regina, Clara.W and Yan Ying went home.. Lolz.. Then me, ms chin and Diwakar was there chatting and playing the stupid Deal or No deal.. While the rest was in the Billard room.. Went home at 11pm.. Fetch Diwakar home.. Then I went home.. Slack alittle.. Learn the 'HUA' song.. And slept at 1am bah.. Lolz...
Today
Went to TAS Rehearsal lor.. Reach there very very very early.. Lolz.. Then TONE went to eat their lunch.. While I stay in the room and do hmwk and revise 'HUA'... cause I only last night learn.. So not familliar... Not awhile Cindy came!! Hahaz.. Then about 2.15pm.. It started.. Lolz.. Then sing and sing.. Rest and learn some techinque as in to differenciate which placement to put for the voice to blend better.. Hahaz.. Then slack around there.... Hmmm.. Went home taking 57!! Okie.. Then ate with my grandma's fren.. Hahaz.. Went hoem and here am I bloggin.. I put some pictures on!!
Oh yAH!! Hahaz.. I maybe forming an A-capella grp!! Lolz. With boon wei, Melissa, Alton, Me... Not sure Elaine in it or not.. Lolz.. But thats all.. Lolz.. So not sure who joining also.. Maybe later then I will announce it to your bah.. Hahaz.. Quite excited to have an a-cappella grp!! => OKie okie.. Here are the pics..
Tao Fu, Fried Fish
You Tiao, Pork
Most of them..
Noodles..
Why so kan chiong!! Relax..
Neh and Kah
Rie and Jer
Cherie surfing!!
Yan Ying Surfing..
Des surfing...
Hahaz.. Thats all!! Lolz.. Kk.. Night ppl!! Buaibuai!!
Stuffs I painted @ Saturday, January 12, 2008