Thursday, December 13, 2007
Hello ppl!! Lolz... Hmm.. Okie.. Quite a boring day I guess.. Hahaz.. Nothing to do.. Went to AMKSS in the morning lor.. Hahaz.. Had OM meeting!! Lolz.. Me, Vanessa Lim, Jun Xing and a girl frm 2A(sry, forgot your name)... Then just play and talk till 12pm++.. Hahaz.. Slack and discuss the whole morning.. Then went home lor.. Slack and slack... After that finish all the show then start my studying!! AHH!! Started with Biology!! Hahaz.. Read and read.. Let me see If I can recap...Metabolism is ______________ needed to be excretedCyotplasm contains ribo??, RVR, SVR, vaculo, something that allows waste to be out of the cellShit forget le.. Zzz... AHHH!! Hahaz... Dun even know correct anot.. Out of the 2 chapters.. That is all I got out of it.. DIE!!Hahaz.. Anyway, after that just slack till now lor.. Zzz.. Change grp again.. Then dunno why I from Tenor change to Bari.. if not is I dun sing lor.. Cause is B1- Jeremy.. then got another Jeremy Ho in TAS.. not sure if he singing anot leh.. Zzz.. If no show damn sad lor.. Anyway, tomorrow got TAS thingy.. About posture one.. Anyway I go watch show le!! Buai buai ppl!!
Stuffs I painted @ Thursday, December 13, 2007