Friday, October 26, 2007
HEY HEY!!! Hahaz.. Pass few days.. Alot of thigns going on.. Hahaz.. So all come home.. damn tired.. Then slp lor.. Hahaz.. So nvr blog so often.. Zzz.. 2/1'07 class chalet is coming!! WOO HOO!! YAY!! We will have fun lor!! Hahaz.. Then performance in the hotel as coming le.. lolz.. Very very fast lar.. AHHHHH!!! Hahaz...Okie.. Went to SCDF course... Not bad lar.. Hahaz.. Quite fun lor.. Not very boring.. Just when they say theory.. I want to sleep.. Hahaz.. Lolz.. So lame lar.. Okie.. the fire fighting part was fun lorThursday is choir.. Hahaz.. Okie lor.. Hai hao lar.. Not realy fun.. Cox tenor not very good?? Then keep kana scolding.. Hahaz.. i need to learn properly the parts le.. If not die.. Hahaz..Today.. Clean up the choir room with Charis, Georgina, Jaime.. Hahaz.. Okie.. Fun lor... anyhow play.. After that, having EXCO meeting for the council camp lor.. Hahaz.. Thats all.. Got pics.. But cannot upload..I go watch my show le.. Hahaz... Buaibuai
Stuffs I painted @ Friday, October 26, 2007