Saturday, September 15, 2007
Hi ppl!! Lolz.. Had a fast week end again... Okie.. Very fast EYE le..FREAKING OUT quite alot.. Lolz.. 2/1.. Lets at least get into TOP 100.. All of us in TOP 100 and we will take 39 places.. Pushing all other class down.. Hahaz.. YAY!! GO 2/1 we can beat the h**l out of other class...
Okie.. the past few afternoon have been practising dance for IAP!! Lolz.. Not bad lar.. Quite a good.. Although I did get angry when they played too much.. It was still a well done performance by the BOYS from 2/1.. So what if we only have 9.. So what if we cannot play 11-aside soccer.. We 2/1 boys do not have alot of conflict like other classes.. We can and will do better than other boys in other classes!!!
GO 2/1 BOYS!!
Lolz.. Dunno why suddenly a sense of class spirit.. Lolz...
-.-''
Okie...Today I cooked chicken rice!!! Lolz.. Show your the pcis taken by ah boy
The chicken from the chicken rice...
The rice from the chicken rice..
'Yong Tau Hu' soup comes with it..
and aslo a after meal $3 apple!!!
Lolz.. Okie.. I ended my post.. Tomorrow goign to strt real revision for sci le..
HAhaz.. Hope I dun slack..
Stuffs I painted @ Saturday, September 15, 2007