Friday, June 22, 2007
yo!! Had choir rehearsal today again.. Worked on the song ' old mcdonald walk around ' ... Hahaz... Actually quite easy leh.. Just have to remember the notes and then do those sound then can le... Hahaz.. Then, when break.. Li yu help me get the council room key... Then go in find.. But the dorr is not lock.. Zzz... Hahaz.. Cannot find.. DIE!!! Ms ng is going to kill me... I die le lar.. Only the 1st few days then lose the name tag.. So sian... AHHHH!!!! Haiz.. Then have to use the student councillor badge.. then probably tell ms ng... Zzzz... So sian... =<... I also dun have the tie pin... Then is like die le... Must go buy... Hahaz.. Li yu say total $10?? Hahaz.. Then we went back... Did the same song... Then did ' 6.45am '.. Hahaz.. WE returned 'YESTERDAY'... Hahaz... Quite horrible.. The ' 6.45am ', quite fun but must really on the beat and must know how to make the sound... Hahaz.. Sch reopening le.. Die!! CHI project dunno how.. die le... Zzzz.. DIE DIE!!!
Stuffs I painted @ Friday, June 22, 2007