Monday, June 4, 2007
Hihihi... Update again... Hahaz.. Today had grp work with pontianak... Hahaz.. Then, joey&hui cheng came late... They came at 12pm... We were suppose to meet at 11.30... Clara woon and YX also came at around 12+++... They were later.. Hahaz.. In the end.. We about 12.30 then start project.. 1hr slower... We then did the normal things.. Hahaz... Hmm... Then joey and clara went into the room to do experiment with the hamster... As in observing their reaction... Hahaz.. We then wanted to order pizza... We ordered at around 1.22pm.. Hahaz... then they by 2.22pm have to send to us... Hahaz.. They were early... I think they reached about 45mins later.. We then slack alittle... I then off the TV and let them concertrate on the project... Hahaz.. We then found out that the candle produce more carbon than lavender.... Then what we did today actually.. Is a failure... Hahaz... So we have to redo it on this weds... Hahaz... really have to finish the whole project... Then start on the ppt.. Didnt do hmwk today!!! AHHH!! I definetely will left alot of hmwk undone... sianz...-.-Hahaz.. I must not slack in the holidays anymore...!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Stuffs I painted @ Monday, June 04, 2007