Wednesday, June 13, 2007
HAD A GREAT TIME TODAY!!!Hahaz.. So happy.. I went out with my 3 pri sch bestie.. ya yun, wai teng & cheryl.W!!! Hahaz.. I actually have to wake up at 9am.. Cox I got to prepare.. Then, I delay until 10?? Hahaz.. Finally woke up!!! Zzzz.. Okie, then I bath then it was about 10.30am.. I went out with my aunty.. Then, when I reach TPY centre I went to mrt... I reach bugis at around 11.15am.. Hahaz.. I thought I was too early... Then I saw ya yun... Hahaz.. Then actually me and YY say wai teng will be latest... Then, wai teng came third!! Hahaz.. We called cheryl, then she say she was at lvl 1... We all like huh?? Then she later explain that as yayun say meet at telephone booth... So when she see a telephone booth she wait.. Then, we went to see seoul garden... When we reach there... They say closed for private reservation.. We all then very sao xin.. Ya yun then suggest to ask if it is still open and when we can go in.. We catually dun wan ask one.. Then, the main point of this whole gathering is to go seoul garden.. Then, I go ask lor.. Hahaz.. the person actually say yes.. Hahaz.. So happy.. Then, we went to reserve a place... So like what my aunty say: THERE IS NO HARM ASKING... Hahaz.. So we decided to go to the big big national library.... As yayun wants to borrow book. We then went in.. We saw an exhibition then we went in and see.. It is about H5N1... Then also about staying healthy, japanese occupation.. I and cheryl then did a quiz about singapore history... I got 40% while cheryl got 57.5%... Zzzz.. Hahaz.. Then suddenly the person came over to us and ask if we could do a survey... Hahaz.. We all very shocked.. But we still do... Hahaz.. After that went around finding ya yun's book.. Then when ya yun want to borrow... They say need verification... Hahaz.. We then went to the counter and ask... They say that ya yun was a foreigner... So dun have library membership... Hahaz.. We all like ' HUH?? '... Then, we left the library... Just nice.. The person from seoul garden called me... Hahaz.. So accuratre... => We then went in lor...When we reach the place it was about 12.45?? Hahaz... We then paid le then went in to eat.. Hahaz.. We took alot of prawns throughoyut the whole eating session.. Hahaz.. Damn lot.. Then also alot of chicken... Hahaz.. Very nice.. I and cheryl did alot of diff thing with the food.. Hahaz.. We added sesoning... Cheryl did it on the meat while I did it on the prawns.. Hahaz.. I added damn lot of salt.. Hahaz.. But very nice.. Then cheryl added alot of chilie powder on the plain chicken... Hahaz.. The terriyaki chicken was nice.. The coffee chicken too.. Very 'xiang' ... Hahaz.. Then, the sze chuan chixken was not spicy at all.. Then, some more very sweet.. Hahaz.. We stayed there for about 3hrs?? Hahaz.. Very very long.. We pour the ginseng chicken soup on the met that we cook so wont be burnt so easily.. It works very well... Hahaz.. Then, we ate alot alot alot of prawn.... Hahaz.. We ate about 17 plates of diff things.. We damn clever.. We never eat anything carbo.. Except for my 1 bowl of rice.. Hahaz... But very little... Then we like eat full, then not full again... Hahaz.. The prawn damn nice... Hahaz.. the ppl around us like keep moving.. Hahaz.. keep changing.. Then we never move.. Keep staying at that place.. Hahaz.. Then, it was finally our dessert time.. YAY!! Hahaz.. but it was also the most filling part.. I, ya yun and wai teng tried the ice desserts.. While cheryl tried the ice-cream.. Then cheryl tried the ice desserts.. Whole ma and ya yun ate ice cream.. Wai teng was too full.. Hahaz.. We ate 4 diff type of ice desserts... Ya yun ate the green green one(full with green coloured sago and fruits), wai teng ate the milk one(full with condesed milk as base and other things like fruit cocktail), I ate the ' chapalan' (everything also inside 1st a layer of everything, chin chow, jelly, fruit.. Then put ice on top.. Next pour the syrups and condensed milk.. Then I put all diff colour sago..), Cheryl ate the sago one.. (She put ice then put all type of sago then put syrup)... Hahaz.. Too bad... Dun have digi cam(gonna have it on july!!)... Hahaz.. If not can show your the diff type of dessert.. Cox my post like very long.. Then your very sian... Zzzz.. Sorry .. Please be patient... SO SO sorry... After that we went to cheryl hse t play like every gathering...Okie.. This part will be as short as possible(ASAP)... Hahaz.. Lolz.. Okie.. We then went in and then i, wai teng and ya yun o aroubnd pasting the 'danger mosquito' all around cheryl hse... Hahaz... Then, we went to the plaground and have fun as usual... Then, we played catching on 天堂路... I guess most of your shd know what I mean,right?? Hahaz.. okie.. Then it was damn pain.. I nearly went crazy... AHH!!!.. Hahaz.. Okie.. we then had a playground ' challenge'.. See who could finish the course fastest.. Hahaz.. i was the fastest!! YAY!! We then went back up to cheryl's hse to drink water.. Hahaz.. We watched tele till 6.30.. But half way.. Wai Teng have to go.. So she leave 1st.. I and ya yun 6.30 then leave... Hahaz.. OKIE!! MY POST IS FINISH.. I know this is the happiest part about the post.. Anyway.. The poll reaults are out.. It is 2:0.. Yes wins.. Anyway... If you dun read my blog carefully.. You may not what I mean.. Hahaz.. Anyway, I am going to post the chap 1& 2 of the book.. I haven read finish yet.. AHH!! Okie.. I am ending the post!!
Stuffs I painted @ Wednesday, June 13, 2007