Saturday, June 30, 2007
Did a test again.. Hahaz.. | You Are In a Crunch Ice Cream |
 The perfect combo: a completely nuts person who likes to be touched |
So cool.. But never eat before this flavor.. Zzzz...
| Your English Skills: |
 Grammar: 60% Punctuation: 60% Spelling: 60% Vocabulary: 0% |
By english very bad.. You see... Zzz.. Vocab 0%... I nvr ans 1 correct?? DIE!!
| You Are the Very Gay Winnie the Pooh! |
 Come on, he doesn't wear pants! And he's a little too obsessed with Christopher Robin |
I am winne the pooh!! Hahaz.. And this gay=happy!! Hahaz.. Zzzz.. Lolz...
| Your EQ is 113 |

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that. 111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar. |
Hahaz.. Quite high and also quite true.. Roadblocks make me fall.. Alot of time... =<...
| You Will Die at Age 70 |
 You're pretty average when it comes to how you live... And how you'll die as well. |
Hahaz.. Quite old.. Lolz.. Hope will be longer... Zzz...
| Chance You'll Live to 100: 67% |
 100 is looking pretty likely for you right now. You've made your health a priority. So kick back, keep doing what you're doing, and enjoy the great life you've made for yourself. And you might get to see what the world is like 70, 80, or even 90 years from now. |
Wah.. 1st hey say I will die at 70.. Now they say I got chance to live till 100... Zzz
I damn slack now.. Suppose to do hmwk.. I do quiz... Okie.. Gotta do hmwk!!! Hahaz...
Stuffs I painted @ Saturday, June 30, 2007