Thursday, February 1, 2007
Haiz.. Let me blog on my day today.. It was not a gd day for our class.. Haiz.. SO the story begins: After the lessons.. The whole class went to lunch as we had to stay back for CIP.. I went with 7Sista and the 3 bestie as usual.. But on my way. I saw the BOYS[JT,Des,Diwarkar,ZY,JH and Hwei]... Then I ask them where they eating.. They say market.. Then I was like go together lor.. But suddenly ZY,Hwei and JH go toilet.. Then, the girls wanted to go le.. I was like ur go 1st.. Later meet with ur.. Des and JT was like.. Go lar go lar.. Go with the girls lar.. Then JT said," go join GG lar.." Then, Tis lasted for about 5 mins?? Then I was soooo pissed tat I waked away.. And go into the class rm.. Then when I saw them coming here I ran and locked the door... Then I shouted:'Go and eat ur lunch lar'.. I didnt expected tat Diwakar had the key.. Then, He open door tell me go and eat.. But i refuse to.. Then, JT and Des keep sayin sori.. Des then say until bek chek.. Then I still shout.. Dun eat cannot ar... Then they all left lar... Hai yah.. Tis was the worst part of the whole day... Sianz.. I did my hmwk.. Then, the girls came back... They brought apple pie for me... Hahaha.. I requested for it.. Then Mr. Siva wants to tok to the 'OMERS'. Suddenly saw KJ walkin towards the band rm very sadly.. All of us were in shocked.. Then we saw Kj coming back cryin.. Then next is zeng jie cryin.. All becox of CCA... Zeng Jie was not accepted in CL reading club.. Then KJ was becox of band... Haiz.. Nvr md.. All of us were ready for the CIP... And off we go.. Then we went to alot of places.. There was one person hse where there was 2 whole stack of newspaper.. I guess it is like 10-15kg?? Hahaz... It was damn lot.. Hahaz.. Then we cannot move the newspaper by ourself.. Then tell jyun yao they all to hlp.. After tat, we found out that hL and cheriee quarreled.. It was like so scary lar.. Haiz.. Wad a suckie day.. 2/1 had a bad day, you take it 1 down.... Blablabla.. dunno lyrics.. Hahaz...
Stuffs I painted @ Thursday, February 01, 2007