




Gina:Poor girl... Got depression all becox of johnray...haiz.. wanted to comfort her wan... then dare not cox not very close to her wad... haiz... ANiway, she will be goin to CAMP MUMBO... hope she will have all the fun she can & forget about bad things... FINISH!
Hui Lin:I also glance through her blog... cox not very interestin... unlike zeng jie who put the words BIG BIG... so ppl will notice... aniway she change her blogskin... quite nice, i mux say.... NEXT!
Renee: found out tat i am not very close to her even she is one of my 'best' frenz(she is only gd fren in my hp'... haiz... also found out tat KJ will tag on ppl's blog... I nvr knew tat... She also quite stressed out by her volleyball, all i can say is JIA YOU!... hahahaz... NUM18SURIA16, its ur turn...
Suria:Her blog is one of the blog tat i visit oftenly.. cox i want to noe how is she feeling about my gor... hahaz... haiz... she very pitiful.. she dare not asked for the attention frm my gor... she feels that it is selfish... all i got to say is that love is selfish... you wld want the person all by urself and not to share tat person... If only i could hlp.. I miss my gor alot too.. haiz... i already dare not to ask questions through suria already... I feel stupid by doin tat... Next person get ready!
Sera: Another blog that i always visit... Jux wanted to know wad is going on in her world.. Haiz.. wish i could care for her more... She said she disliked: backstabbers,ppl hu doesnt keep their promise,heartbreakers,lies,hypocrites,copycats,ppl hu can accomplish thing without doin anything... I am scared that i am one of them.. esp bold ones... Later she dislike me...Haiz.. all she wanted to do is to lvl up in maple... not very happy about that... haiz... play play play...
TATS all I am done!