Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Jux came back frm choir camp... I am so lost during the camp... I am upset with my gor for nothin... I dun noe why... His every small little move may hurt me... I dun wan to blame everything on him... He has a GF to take care of.. It is already quite tough on him... But i really need someone to lean on... I'm tired...When he nvr reply my msg... he came out with a excuse tat he is furnishing his room & doing lots of work... I understand... But, at least there will be some rest in betweens, rite? I dun mind late replied msg... I jux wanna sms him and chat with him... I dun dare to call him again... I always TRUST tat when he nvr replied, it is always becox he is busy or nvr recieve my msg... I dun dare to think tat he did not want to reply... Cox i scared i may go crazy & start cryin over these things... TRUST... something tat is always hard to really belive it in ppl for 100%... I have trusted him for about 1-2 mths... I dun wish tat, the period come again... I am scared... I have lost all the 'sweet' msg in my hp... I cant refer it and say that "I TRUST MY GOR"... I cant... Is tis another hurdle for me to jump over? Can i jump over it? I am afraid i may fall and dun ever wan to stand up again....
Stuffs I painted @ Tuesday, December 05, 2006